StoryABnormalMeFanficsThanksBuddyz


The ABnormal Guy


HEYYA. I'm Syafiq :) Im 16 this year. SPM candidate (victim) next year. Im a ABnormal so be careful XD welcome to my blog! -hug visitors-

Have A Talk






Blog dah cantik!
Selasa, 22 November 2011 | 0 comments

^
If I met here, I'll kick her with this movement

OHHHAAAAIII !

Horlicks rasa sangatlah... seronok! WIIIIIIIII. okay, sekarang ni Horlicks tengah ada dekat airport. Tengah update pakai Samsung Galaxy Mini <3 thanks to my papa. ILEBIUUUU. HOHOHOHO. Nak balik Malaysia ni! WAHAHA. tak sabarnya! </3 lagipun.. there's something bad happen to me here. ITS REALLY BAD! its like a NIGHTMARE! what did you feel if.. your own cousin ruined your life? Im just asking. The incident are not related to my question. What did you think? Horrible? Frightening? Feel like to kill yourself? Kill your cousin? Amusing? < ignore this .______. I really hope that my cousin will change. I'll not tell the sex. I'll just put SHEMALE here. okay? ._. that SHEMALE always want to ruin my life. < seems like im going to tell you th real incident. OHGOSHH i'll just tell it. SHE RAPE ME! Not logic, huh? but.. thats the reality. She like me actually but.. I dont like her! she's very... very.. urgh... gedik? < i dont know the English ._. so, i think thats all. stop here. stop about the incident. OH? my mother is calling. Let's ride the airplane. WOHOOO.

I hope I'll not vomiting ._. < semakin lama ckp BI smkin rasa BI mcm BITCH

| Newer Post