StoryABnormalMeFanficsThanksBuddyz


The ABnormal Guy


HEYYA. I'm Syafiq :) Im 16 this year. SPM candidate (victim) next year. Im a ABnormal so be careful XD welcome to my blog! -hug visitors-

Have A Talk






Tangan dah lembik | Otak dah tepu ._.
Selasa, 22 November 2011 | 0 comments

OHHAIIIIII ! ._.  model hai kita harini ialah abe ELL 

like the BIGTITLE  , my hand was... cramp ._. becuz of typing three fanfics in 30 minutes? I dunt know T^T but, my brain.. my brain.. my brain is fullllllll of FANFICSSS word! ._. I dunt want to post any fanfics anymore! <nahhhhh, ignore this ._. I love to do that. Now, Im posting another people's fanfics.. after the fanfics over.. I'll do my own aweshomee fanfics. Dare to read? <ohmom, the word are so... like a boaster XD tomorrow, maybe will go to Lotte World. MAYBE okay? .___________________. my mother going out from 8 p.m untill now and not come home yet < rubbish english. I dunt care <//3 I want to go to Lotte Wolrd! I want to ride Gyro Swing! I want to ride everything there! >< huhhhh.. cool mannn.. cooll.... inhale.... exhale.... exhale.... inhale... uphale... downhale... lastly go to hell ._. ohhh, i want to post fanfocs but.. where's the diary?! ohmommmmm -run and search for the diary-

my babe will finish my life if the diary is missing! help me! <//3 <tak sangka aku dah mula post pakai English ._.

Older Post | Newer Post