StoryABnormalMeFanficsThanksBuddyz


The ABnormal Guy


HEYYA. I'm Syafiq :) Im 16 this year. SPM candidate (victim) next year. Im a ABnormal so be careful XD welcome to my blog! -hug visitors-

Have A Talk






What A Shit Day
Rabu, 23 November 2011 | 0 comments


model sedih kita ialah abe Sunggyu


OHHHAAAAII <//3

Im heartbreaking </3 wanna know whaiii? My mom said that.. today we'll go to Lotte World but my mom break her promise << OHSHIT broken English! ._______. I want to go there! I want ride this Atlatis Adventure ._. OHMOMMMM, i want to go there just once! ONCE! ONCE! ._. im sulking with my mom. We'll go back to Malaysia tonight. I think I've no mood to post the fanfics. .______. its part 5 already, rite? i have another 65 part to post .____. All the human in RPMB are not in mood ._.accept for Eiyka Sullen . She's sooooooooo in mooooooooooood. >____________< Im pity for Aina Jiyoon because... aishhhiiuuu just read her blog ._. ahhh, i want to post fanfics. i want to treat my broken heart < novel sentences ._. byebye.

I've change my blog song. OH CAN YOU SMILE? </3

Older Post | Newer Post